Sunday, March 4, 2018

2018 Week 9: Tell me more . . .

Look what sprung up this week? A hint of much more to come.


Last Sunday we tried a new game. Diane has been talking about it ever since. She especially referred to the question about a bad habit you'd like to overcome and decided hers was sleeping too much during the day.


We enjoyed learning more about one another and hearing what others guessed about us.


I stopped by Monday to take a peek at Rebecca's dance class.

Ready for the routine to start :-)

Strangely, that evening both Michael and I felt chilled and achy all over. 
I had intended to go visit Mother on Tuesday, but instead slept a lot. Michael was feeling well enough by late morning to go in to robotics. Thankfully whatever it was, passed and we were able to keep up the rest of our weekly commitments.


Thankfully Moriah has not succumbed to any ailments even though extremely sleep deprived.
Ha! Looks like Michael has not slept much either. I was trying to capture the scene Thursday night when the three of us were going over the paper she had asked us to read.


Friday we had a make-up tap class with a special little visitor. Rebecca surprised and entertained us with how well she followed and imitated her mom. Here you can watch the video of Rebecca's first attempt, and our umpteenth!



With all the comings and goings I was unable to watch Billy Graham's memorial service live on Friday, only some highlights later.
Saturday morning I went back and watched the replayof the entire service--enthralled, blessed, and so grateful for the technology that allowed all of us in on Billy Graham's funeral.

A comment was made that "everyone has a Billy Graham story." An old letter from November 1962, confirmed my vague recollection that I had attended one of his crusades. In fact, three times even during a busy school week. According to this article it was his largest crusade to date.

Do you have a Billy Graham story?

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you and Michael didn't become seriously ill - that flu is nothing to sneeze at (no pun intended). Rebecca is adorable as usual!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!