Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tag...I'm it!

I have been tagged for a fun meme by my friend Sara @ make music from your heart to the Lord. Eph. 5:19.She has given me the following 7 questions to answer...


1. What are you fixing for dinner tonight?
Dinner's over, simply leftovers warmed in the oven: breaded fish, a blend of vegetables, and seasoned baked potato halves. All prepared by my amazing husband for Sunday dinner. Keep in mind, I'm only a Koch (cook) by marriage.

2. What is your favorite dish at Thanksgiving?
Hard to say, but probably the items we only have once a year--cranberry relish, turkey, and pumpkin pie.

3. What are you most thankful for right at this moment?
This quiet evening and the opportunity to respond to this tag in a peaceful and pleasant setting.

4. Do you think 50 is the new 40?
I hope so, that would make me a lot younger. Actually the Real Age test results do that already.

5. What age do you dread the most?
When I get to the point that I can no longer function physically and am totally dependent on others to care for me.


6. If you could have/do anything for your birthday, what would it be?
A family trip abroad, maybe to Argentina to visit the beautiful sights I have not even seen yet, like Bariloche, Patagonia, the glacier Perito Moreno,  Iguazu falls, the Andes, the beautiful NW desert, and of course, the family home in the sierras of Cordoba--Santa Rosa.
You said anything, right?  ;)

7. What kind of cake do you choose for your birthday?
Never Fail Chocolate Cake with 7 Minute icing.


Now I am supposed to come up with seven different questions and tag seven people, which I always hate doing. And you are not obligated to participate. And if I don't tag you, you can grab the questions and play along, or answer them in the comments!

Here are my questions for you:
 
1. Do you have a "bucket list"?
 
2. If so, what is at the top?
 
3. What news story stood out from those you heard today?
 
4. What are you most thankful for this year?
 
5. What small thing always makes you happy?
 
6. What is your favorite old movie?

7. Was there a surprise in your day?

I'm tagging the following:





Stacey @ McCracken'sX4



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing!!! Your ideal birthday trip sounds great!

    A call from a friend always makes me happy!!!

    btw, you didn't miss my b-day. my friends and I just celebrated early because we were together, which doesn't happen often!! I have 5 more days to be 49!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've answered your questions - I almost put that a little thing that makes me happy is an email from a friend, but I decided that it might make my friends feel kind of bad (we are ALL VERY BAD at communicating LOL).

    Your dinner sounds great - Dr. M used to be our cook before he got this latest job - it's full time and a half - so we split the duties now. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!