Saturday, January 17, 2009

Let it Snow...


Arriving home, it’s tricky getting to the mailbox.



And some drivers are afraid of our driveway.


Introducing Brutus, the cat that owns us and the reason we cannot let another one in.

Monday night meal at chef son’s: venison curry over basmati rice, delicious!


And the out-of-the-oven bread! Well, let’s just say that those of us who don’t normally eat bread MUST have some, especially with Grandma-jelly--a variety of jams from consuegra (Karen’s mom)’s kitchen.


No internet at home and the repairman can’t come for another five days! I was forced to go to the local WiFi access hangout (Payne’s Custard and Coffee Shop) and order the special--African Lentil Soup!

Saturday lunch at Payne’s: Walnut Brie Salad

4 comments:

  1. Yum, your food pictures look delectable! I'm seeing lots of snow photos on Project 365 blogs. Brrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Your pictures are AMAZING! Thanks for sharing them! I love this Project 365!
    Love from Michigan,
    Angie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was trying to explain to someone that we have a word in Spanish to fit perfectly the idea of the parents of our sons' wives and our daughters' husbands. Have yet to find a word so 'apropos' Any suggestion?

    I enjoy your blog!

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rita, thank you for stopping by and for your nice words. I am doing my best to be a godly woman. Proverbs 31 is a good reminder of what we should be like.

    Your pictures made me really hungry by the way. I think I will go make something good now:-)

    Happy 8th of March!!!

    Blessings,

    Natalia

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!