Sunday, October 29, 2017

2017 Week 43: Cold is here!

I got the plants in and found a place for them just in time for the weather change.
Will they survive/thrive indoors? We'll see.


Last Sunday was still nice out. We got together for a belated birthday celebration. The kids played outdoors and almost everyone went down the zipline, including little Rebecca!!!


Krazy Koch birthday song moment
I pulled out Kayla's photos closest to Rebecca's age. 


Which one reminds you most of Rebecca?

Do you agree with Rebecca?



Three of us met Tuesday to do watercolor even though our teachers were gone for Fall break. I don't think we were as productive without Jason and Kari.


Wednesday we had fun with our friends at the Senior Activities Center. Which one is the real bee keeper?

In the evening I took Rebecca to the Fall Festival at our church. She didn't want to leave!

A little unicorn before we went, a tiger-corn when we came back.
I had a nice visit with Mother on Thursday. Again we were so entertained reading old letters, that I failed to take any pictures. I was almost home when this deer stared me down giving me plenty of time for a snapshot.


Michael continued to work hard at clearing our yard--chopping wood, removing logs.


Friday he was able to take a load to Stephan's--two logs that totaled a ton.


Two exciting PhyXTGears related items this week:

--The battery tester was enthusiastically approved by the robot parts distribution business and should be available for sale as of December 1st!  It is a small tool the team designed and worked on this past year.
Battery Tester (2"x2")
--The Muncie Journal published an excellent article about the team's involvement in the satellite program--"Muncie-Delaware FIRST Robotics Team To Launch Their Own Satellite Into Space."


The reporter visited several times and wrote an in-depth and accurate article, a great piece of journalism.

1 comment:

  1. I DEFINITELY agree with Rebecca! That was the picture I chose before I saw her choice :) She was so cute as a little unicorn. It looks like she is always thinking hard about things.

    Excellent deer encounter! And congrats to the robotics team!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!