Sunday, November 23, 2014

2014 Week 47: Snow, cold, deer, and dear ones

Snow and bitter cold came early. 


 The mourning doves are migrating and this is one of their stops.


Hunting season in full swing. Son Stephan has been out here three times. Saturday, Karen came along and we had a delightful visit and breakfast. That's the day he got his first deer. She says she brought him luck. ;-)


I stole this photo of Rebecca from Facebook, and thought it would be my one blog pic for the week, but there were numerous opportunities later on. Couldn't pass this one up, however, because of her delightful smile and the sparkle in her eyes.

Then, this photo appeared, another 'must-include', this time mostly because of Nanna Leah's smile.



A girl after my own heart--she already likes books!



Us great grands enjoyed plenty of Rebecca-time at Zion's birthday party Saturday.






Jude ran to welcome me and led me to see the birthday cake.
Zion was very excited about everything. Even as a baby he was intense.



Well, Kristie looks a mite intense as she deals with the piñata (smile).



Actually Malachi turned 16 this week but his celebration is planned for next Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. That's a great picture of Kristie - but I'm glad she was aiming for an inanimate object :)

    Rebecca is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!