Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wednesday Wanderings

Art Pilgrimage: Station # 12

This one was multi-faceted and about feasting. We've just come through a season of enjoying food and family gatherings. We were told that the art expressions reflected here, to represent Jesus' parable of the feast, were the result of each family member responsible for one section, that included a visiting family friend.
Have you ever attempted a joint creative project like that? I thought the concept unique, inviting, and uniting. Now look at the end product, what can you learn from it?



 

2 comments:

  1. My art ignorance will be apparent here, but I DO NOT GET IT. It looks like a collaborative effort by a kindergarten class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering -- is the art a joint effort, like the feast is a joint effort? I kind of agree with Kim, but at the same time, many of the images seem to indicate a lot of joy. And do the doors have significance? Such as guests standing at your door, or opening the door of your heart?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!