Saturday, March 21, 2009

Week 12: Project 365

SPRING!

Isn't it amazing how new life pushes through all that rubble?

I got out and wogged three days in a row!
That's husband Michael, one and only, leading the way.

Fun Saturday walk in the woods.
The grandmonkeys enjoyed climbing the thick vines.



Work days also brought joys:
Jesús is so excited about entering an essay contest.






I so enjoyed reading the life of St.Patrick with my various reading levels.
There is so much more to it than green, leprechauns and trebol (shamrock)!






Friday, our first day of spring break, my three colleagues and I attended an ESL conference in the convention center across from this view.



Thanks, again Sara for motivating me to blog at least once a week through Project 365!

2 comments:

  1. What a great week you have had... isnt this spring time weather wonderful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!