Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesday's Three Things (a me-me)

Tres cosas/Three Things

Three Names I go by
1. RiTa ('t' as in 'tea') preferred
2. Rita ('t' as in 'meter')
3. Mrs. Koch (pronounced 'cook')

Three Jobs I have had in my life
1. high school and college teacher
2. secretary
3. waitress

Three Places I have lived
1. A ship--M/V Doulos (5 years)
2. Madrid, Spain (1 year)
3. Argentina (19 years)

Three TV Shows that I watch
1. 24
2. American Idol
3. The Mentalist

Three places I have been
1. Istanbul, Turkey
2. Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
3. Lake of the Woods, Canada

People that e-mail me regularly
1. Family members
2. Argentine friends
3. Knee-Mail network

Three of my favorite foods
1. Dark Chocolate
2. Asado
3. Avocado

Three things I would like to do
1. Visit friends and family in Argentina
2. Tour famous places: cataratas del IguazĂș, Bariloche, Patagonia...
3. Write life stories, our own and others

Three friends I think will respond
1. LS
2. KH
3. DB

Three things I am looking forward to
1. Spring break travels
2. 'Fogata 'n Fun' with LAH and students and families
3. Daffodils, jonquils, crocuses, hyacinths, tulips...all spring growth!

Three things I hate
1. arrogance
2. hypocrisy
3. A lifestyle of lying

Three favorite sounds
1. Early morning bird songs in Xocenpich
2. All laughter
3. My new piano

Three favorite movies
1. The Sound of Music (first one I saw in a theatre)
2. Evita (so true to the Argentine history I experienced)
3. The Mission

Three places I would/could never go
1. Antarctica
2. the moon
3. Hell--Jesus paid for my rescue!

Three things I will never be
1. A nurse (I once thought I could :)
2. A sales person
3. A marathon runner

Three things I like to do
1. Travel to visit people & places
2. Take digital images/photographs
3. Interact with grandchildren

Three things I would change if I could
1. addiction problems
2. the wellfare system
3. prison population situation

Three people I admire and respect
1. my husband
2. my wheelchair-bound friend
3. teachers in public schools
...and soooooo many others I could list by name, who have influenced my life. Thank you!

I was tagged on Facebook and thought I could use it twice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!